- WIN: Grand Prize All Inclusive Golf Vacation for 4 to Breezy Point Resort Details as follows:
* 5 night midweek golf vacation in a King Executive Suite
* Unlimited golf at Whitebirch & Traditional golf courses
* 3 rounds of golf at Deacon’s Lodge
* All meals in the Marina II, beverages in the Marina II, Dockside Lounge, and on the course from the beverage cart. Your alcoholic beverages include house wine by the glass, beer, highballs and cocktails, including most call and premium brands. All inclusive guests will be identified by a wristband provided at check in. Your all inclusive package food and beverage privileges will be valid at 5 PM the day your check in, until noon of the day you check out. You are welcome to play golf starting at noon the day of arrival through you day of departure.
- All attendees receive a FREE ROUND at Old Hickory Golf Club!
- Included with the purchase of admission: your choice of a 1-year (12 issues) subscription to Golf Digest valued at $8.
- Golf Show “BUCKS”: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND – win money to spend immediately at show – name drawn every 2 hours!
- Hourly Door Prizes given away
- Taylor Made/Adidas
- Tour Edge
This is the perfect place to relax from all the golf show excitement. Sit down at the tables to talk golf and watch sports on the Big Screen Televisions. A full service bar will also be available for beer, cocktails, water and soda.
Don’t miss these activities at the Greater Milwaukee Golf Show!
- $10,000 LONG PUTT CONTEST: $1/ball or $5/6 balls. ALL PARTICIPANTS THAT MAKE THE PUTT WILL RECEIVE A FREE DAILY ADMISSION TICKET WORTH $25 TO THE AMERICAN FAMILY INSURANCE CHAMPIONSHIP TO BE HELD AT UNIVERSITY RIDGE JUNE 23-25. Everyone that makes the putt will be entered into a drawing. If you are 1 of the 5 picked EACH DAY you will automatically win and receive a Midwest Golfing Magazine Subscription Booklet valued at $50 when you return on Sunday, March 19 at 3pm for the *Semifinals to determine who will putt for the $10,000!*Semifinals: putting order will be drawn. 1 putt, closest or in wins, ties go again.Finals: 1 putt for $10,000NO RICOCHETS ALLOWED AT ANYTIME
- Lexus Hole-In-One Challenge:
Make the shot and qualify to be 1 of 5 total picked each day. Those 15 win a Midwest Golfing Magazine Subscription Booklet valued at $50 instantly when they come back on Sunday, March 19th at 3:00 pm for the Semi-finals. Contestants advancing to the Semi-finals will each take one shot from a drawn order, closest to the pin or in wins, ties go again. The winner of the Semi-finals will go on to take one final shot at a two-year leased Lexus! Enter as often as you’d like: $1 per golf ball or 6 golf balls for $5. *Must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid U.S. Drivers License. Anyone 17 and under that chips one in will automatically win a Midwest Golfing Magazine Subscription Booklet valued at $50.
- American Family Championship Club Demo Area
Hit the newest clubs and talk equipment with the club reps supporting the show.
- Executive Greens Long Drive and Closest To The Pin Competition
Do you think that you bomb your drives and stick your irons tight? Well then we have just the thing to get your competitive juices flowing. Jim will have set up an Optishot Golf Simulator to track just how far you can launch that driver of yours and a closest to the pin challenge for those of you who are accurate with your iron play. So stop on over and test your skills. We will be awarding (2) FREE ROUNDS OF GOLF to Shamrock Heights Golf Club per age range for each of the long drive and closest to the pin competitions.
- Presentations brought to you by Muskego Lakes CC and head pro Mark Krause:
- Misconceptions of the golf swing.
If you think keeping your head down is important, you need to attend this seminar.
- Why do good golfers look like good golfers.
What is the proper posture and grip you need for consistency.
- To Break 100, The golf Swing is not that Complicated.
The three thoughts needed to be more consistent. Stay bent over, move the torso to move the arms and all motion is at the target not the ball.
- What to teach your child or friend starting the game
It is not head down and left arm straight.
- How to score better and play faster
What do the good golfers look at to score better and play faster.
- How to simplify your chipping
It is all about height and distance control
- What you need to know before you buy any new club
Have one of the people from golf tech talk about this.
- Misconceptions of the golf swing.
- GolfTec Lesson Zone
For golfers who are serious about golf lessons and improving their game, or getting started correctly, GolfTEC provides an unmatched experience and consistent results. GolfTEC equips you with the complete arsenal of learning tools to effectively make you the golfer you want to be.Visit the GolfTEC Lesson Zone to get your swing analyzed by a GolfTEC Certified Personal Coach using the latest technology in golf instruction. GolfTEC will also have exclusive offers for those who stop by the Lesson Zone at the Greater Milwaukee Golf Show.
- Hit the newest clubs and talk equipment with the club reps supporting the show..
- Each day is Military Appreciation Day: We honor those active and the veterans who have defended our freedom. Show your military ID and get in FREE
- Midwest Golfing Magazine Subscription:
Subscribe to Midwest Golfing Magazine and receive 18 FREE Rounds of Golf for only $50. Stop by booth for details.
- Special Offer from Hole-In-One Club Sponsor WI Classic Golf Tour
Purchase a 6-course package for $20 (Regular $40 – 50% SAVINGS). Plus, just for your purchase, you will have the chance to upgrade your package with a spin on the MGM Wheel. Stop by booth for this great opportunity.
2017 Hourly Door Prizes:
- Acupuncture & Holistic Health Associates – (3) Introduction to Acupuncture Package
- Alpine Valley Resort – (2) Foursome of Golf w/cart
- Champion Windows – $250 Gift Certificate
- Christmas Mountain Village – (2) Foursomes of Golf w/cart
- Cold Water Canyon Golf Course – Foursome of Golf w/cart
- Currie, Grant or Greenfield – Foursome of Golf
- Dretzka Golf Course – Foursome of Golf
- Dretzka, Oakwood or Whitnall – Foursome of Golf
- Enlow Grips – (6) Black Grips
- Fairfield Glade Community Club – (3) Foursome of Golf
- Harmony Golf Schools – (5) 1/2 hour Golf Lessons
- Horseshoe Bay Golf Club – Foursome of Golf
- Ives Grove/Browns Lake – Foursome of Golf w/cart
- Kohler Golf – (2) Twosome of Golf w/ cart on The Meadows at Blackwolf or Irish at Whistling Straits
- The Greens Caddy – (9) Green Caddies
- Transfer Studio (Golfdotz) – (100) packs of Golfdotz
- Trappers Turn – (3) Foursome of Golf
- University Ridge – Twosome of Golf
- Waushara Country Club – (2) Foursome of Golf
- Watertown Country Club – (3) Foursome of Golf
- Wild Rock Golf Club – (2) Twosome of Golf