Get in on the excitement by participating in the Midwest’s premier golf show! Wisconsin loves golf – over 381,600 SE Wisconsin adults enjoy golfing in a typical year, and over 13,000 golf enthusiasts attended last year’s Golf Show, making it a prime vehicle for promoting your business.
- Meet your sales goals
- Kick off your pre-season marketing efforts
- Get timely exposure for the start of the golf season
- Reach new customers
The 2018 Golf Show runs March 16-18 at the conveniently located at Wisconsin State Fair Park. The annual show features golf exhibits, retail outlets, golf manufacturers, seminars and interactive clinics from across the country. Contact us today for more information on how you can be a part of Wisconsin’s “first major of the season” – the annual Greater Milwaukee Golf Show!
Exhibitor Booth Space
Each exhibitor will receive:
- Skirted table with satin top
- 2 chairs
- 3′ pipe and drape and 8′ backdrop
- 4 exhibitor badges
* Exhibitor Badges will be handed out at registration and must be picked up before noon on Friday. For additional information, contact Kevin Packard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-279-1479. Print out the Exhibitor Application, fill out your information and return the form with payment to:
Greater Milwaukee Golf Show – 1210 Dynes Way Sun Prairie, WI 53590
or fax your form with credit card information to 866-213-4999 (fax) Ordering Electricity and Booth Extras Follow this link to download the State Fair Park order form for electricity, phone line or internet connection. Click Here for the Exhibitor Booth Extras Order Form (Extra Tables, Chairs, Carpeting and Shipping). Learn about the Hole-In-One Club for exhibitors.
(Note: Please call for a list of available booths)